- GF council visits water plant
- Posted Nov. 1, 2012 midnight
- Members of the Granite Falls City Council and the Utility Commission made a ‘walk through” visit to the new water treatment plant in east Granite Falls late last Thursday. Engineer Ryan Capelle of Stantec, Inc. the designers of the new plant explains the flow of raw water through the water treatment process as council member Joe Fagnano inspects the piping. The plant is scheduled for completion this winter.
More Photo Galleries
Subscribe to our print edition for extra features and to our website for full digital access.
- Top Stories
- Clarkfield to contract with county for policing, Ecumen tabs N...
- Project Turnabout expansion in the works
- A purpose revealed: GF Lutheran offers aid to South Africa
- Granite Falls council continues housing ordinance talks
- H.A. Hagg sold in eBay auction
- Yellow Medicine County approves government center renovation bids
- Upper Sioux Community holds tribal elections
- Minnesota Water Trails 50th Anniversary this weekend
- Blue Cross puts the brakes on new payment model, brings relief ...
- Clarkfield City Council appoints former council member Schlenne...
- Hospital takes hit: Dramatic, sudden change by Blue Cross Blue ...
- Read more top stories