YME faced MACCRAY on a cold Tuesday afternoon. They were fortunate that the YME homecoming dress up day was "Pajama Day," helping keep the athletes’ legs warm. Whitney Tennis and Macie Sik had solid victories over their opponents. Emily Johnson had a comeback victory, winning her 2nd set 6-2, and winning the tiebreaker 10-8. For doubles, the teams of Emilee Speh and Allie Virnig, as well as Brynn Cherveny and Tiana Rupp had fantastic performances as well.
1. Whitney Tennis Y Missy Marcus 6-3, 6-3
2. Emily Johnson Y Allison Shubert 4-6, 6-2, 10-8
3. Katie Burdorf M Chelsea Hoernemann 7-5, 6-1
4. Macie Sik Y Haley Rhode 6-1, 6-1
1. Jessica Wellnitz and Teagan Nokelby M Ashley Niemeyer and Cherish Hammer 6-4, 6-2
2. Emilee Speh and Allie Virnig Y Leah Johnson and Emma Rand 7-5, 6-2
3. Brynn Cherveny and Tiana Rupp Y Liberty Niemeyer and Katelyn Handt 6-1, 6-1